Friday, March 2, 2012

Podcasting is actually fun

After making the required podcast for class I have seen what podcasting is all about from a first-hand point of view. Before actually making my own podcast, I already liked the idea of it simply from the presentation in class and from the comments made in class as well. After making my own podcast, I see that it is actually very fun. I already thought that this would be a useful tool in the English Language Arts classroom, but now that I know how fun this tool can be, I think I may utilize podcasting a lot more than I originally thought. I think students will enjoy making up funny scripts and listening to themselves when they are finished recording. I will definitely encourage my students to get creative with their assignments and add sound effects, music and other things to enhance their projects. I definitely look forward to using this tool in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment